As part of the 2021 National Standardization Program, Standart Research and Production Enterprise as a member of technical committees, has developed the following standards:Подробнее
As part of Standart Industrial Group, Research and Production Enterprise Standart is the leading Ukrainian developer and manufacturer of respiratory protective equipment and nonwoven filter materials.
For more than 25 years, Standart Industrial Group has been providing respiratory protective equipment for operations in coal, mining, metallurgical, chemical, and the nuclear power industries of Ukraine, as well as Europe, Asia and Middle East.
Our mission is to produce as much top-quality respiratory protective equipment as needed, for all purposes, in order to help people to protect their health and maintain their work performance.
Research and Production Enterprise Standart has a full-cycle production, which allows monitoring product quality at all production stages:
• manufacturing special polypropylene grades filtering material by forming ultrafine fibers with unique in-house equipment
• manufacturing all necessary component parts
• assembling half masks using unique technology with ultrasonic welding on an unrivalled in-house equipment
• manufacturing gas filters using highly effective sorbents
• automatically manufacturing high dust capacity aerosol filters
Highly qualified professionals are the key asset of Research and Production Enterprise Standart.
R&D engineers who have being studying global trends in high efficiency filtering materials and respiratory protection are of critical importance.
The creative team includes four PhDs (Engineering).
The Company has own patents — half masks and filtering materials manufacturing method is patented as an invention.
Product appearance and trademarks are patented.
The quality management system of Research and Production Enterprise Standart is ISO 9001:2015 certified.
The company cooperates with a test laboratory accredited by the National Accreditation Agency of Ukraine (NAAU) for technical competence according to DSTU ISO/IEC 17025: 2017.
The products are certified for compliance with the European Union Personal Protective Equipment Regulation 2016/425. Based on test results, EU-type certificates are obtained.
Over the years, our company has established itself as a reliable and stable partner.
With an impeccable reputation as a business partner and rich experience on market, we strive to improve our products and to implement innovative solutions.
We cooperate with Ukrainian, European and Asian accredited Certification Bodies, Test Laboratories and Institutes of Labour Protection:
* National Research Institute of Industrial safety and health, Kyiv
* Physical-Chemical Institute for Environment and Human protection, Odessa
* Department of Aerology and Labour Protection at the National Mining University, Dnipro
* Central Institute for Labor Protection - National Research Institute, Warsaw, Poland
* Higher Occupational Safety Institute, Prague, Czech Republic
* GÉPTESZT Ltd., Notified Body registered in EU, Budapest, Hungary
* Certification body Kazexpoaudit LLP, Almaty, Republic of Kazakhstan
The responsible approach to health and safety at the workplace has moved into the focus of society and politics even more due to the pandemic. Under the heading “People Matter”...Подробнее
В рамках виконання "Програми робіт з національної стандартизації на 2020 рік" ТОВ НВП "СТАНДАРТ" розробило стандарт ДСТУ ISO 26000:ХХХХ (ISO 26000:2010, IDT)...Подробнее